I’m listing here some of the goals that I want to accomplish. Some are short-term, while most are long term. I know these are very basic goals right now, but I will make it more specific as I build my blog. Also, I will be continually adding different goals here in the future.
Investing Goals: (NEW FOR 2015!)
- $3000 in Dividend Growth Stocks. (83%)
- $100 in annual Dividend Income. (63%)
Run a Half-Marathon(July 2011, San Francisco 2nd Half Marathon; 2:14:31; July 2012, San Franciso 1st Half Marathon; 2:21:30; Oct 2012 Rock & Roll LA Half Marathon 2:24:59) Run a Marathon(Oct 13, 2013, Long Beach International Marathon; 5:28:40)
- Run the LA Marathon
- Run the SF Marathon
- Finish a Triathlon
- Pay Off Car Loans (4.8% paid off as of March 2015)– Traded in cars for more reliable ones.
- Pay Off Student Loan Debt (12.9% paid off as of March 2015)
Buy a House(Sept 14, 2012)
- Pay Off Home Mortgage (4.73% paid off as of April 2015)
- Take my wife on a European Vacation
- Go on a Hawaiian Family Vacation (Disney’s Aulani)- August 2015
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I really do appreciate it!
“You could be anywhere in the World, but you’re here with me!”– Jay-Z